Norwegian DJ Cashmere Cat has officially released his debut studio album titled 9 (originally announced under the working title Wild Love) on April 28, 2017 through Interscope and Mad Love.
After producing for other artists such as Kanye West, The Weeknd and Ariana Grande, on Febuary 26, 2016, Cashmere announced that he was working on his untitled debut studio album. On August 24th, “Wild Love” was previewed on The Weeknd’s Instagram profile. On April 10, 2017, Cashmere officially renamed the album as 9, reflecting the song ‘9 (After Coachella)’, and that production was completed.
The ten-track album features appearances from The Weeknd, Francis and the Lights, Selena Gomez, Tory Lanez, Camila Cabello, MØ, SOPHIE, Kehlani, Kacy Hill, Ariana Grande, Ty Dolla Sign and Jhené Aiko. You can stream and purchase the album via Apple Music below!
iTunes Purchase: 9 – Cashmere Cat
2. Europa Pools ft. Kacy Hill
3. 9 (After Coachella) ft. MØ & SOPHIE
4. Wild Love ft. The Weeknd & Francis and the Lights
5. Quit ft. Ariana Grande
6. Infinite Stripes ft. Ty Dolla $ign
7. Victoria’s Veil
8. Trust Nobody ft. Selena Gomez & Tory Lanez
9. Love Incredible ft. Camila Cabello
10. Plz Don’t Go ft. Jhene Aiko