After months of setbacks, Drake has officially released his highly anticipated More Life playlist via Young Money Entertainment, Cash Money Records, and Republic Records.
Drake described More Life as “a body of work he’s creating to bridge the gap between any major releases”. He also sate down with Complex and explained his intention to “create a playlist to give you a collection of songs that become the soundtrack to your life”.
The project is supported by three singles including ‘Fake Love’, ‘Sneakin’ featuring 21 Savage, and ‘Two Birds, One Stone.’ The songs premiered on October 23, 2016, during Drake’s thirtieth birthday edition of OVO Sound Radio.
Record production on More Life is handled by 40, Allen Ritter, Murdabeatz, Boi-1da, Nineteen 85, London on da Track, and Vinylz, among others.
Stream the playlist via below!
iTunes Purchase: More Life – Drake
1. Free Smoke [Prod. By Boi-1da]
2. No Long Talk (Feat. Giggs) [Prod. By Murdabeatz / Co-Produced by Cubeatz]
3. Passionfruit [Prod. By Nana Rogues]
4. Jorja Interlude [Prod. By Noah “40” Shebib]
5. Get it together (Feat. Black Coffee & Jorja Smith) [Prod. By Nineteen85]
6. Madiba Riddim [Prod. By Frank Dukes & Nineteen85]
7. Blem [Prod. By T-Minus]
8. 4422 [Prod. By FrancisGotHeat]
9. Gyalester [Prod. By iBeatz]
10. Skepta Interlude [Prod. By Murda Beatz]
11. Portland (feat. Quavo & Travis Scott) [Prod. By Murdabeatz / Co-Produced by Cubeatz]
12. Sacrifices (feat. 2 Chainz & Young Thug) [Prod. T-Minus]
13. Nothing into Somethings [Prod. By G. Ry]
14. Teenage Forever [Prod. By Hagler]
15. KMT (feat. Giggs) [Prod. By Produced by Ness & Chef Pasquale]
16. Lose You [Prod. By Noah “40” Shebib]
17. Can’t Have Everything [Prod. By Jazzfeezy & Steve Samson]
18. Glow (feat. Kanye West) [Prod. By Kanye West & Noah “40” Shebib]
19. Since Way back (feat. PARTYNEXTDOOR) [Prod. By G. Ry & PARTYNEXTDOOR & Noah “40” Shebib]
20. Fake Love [Prod. By Vinylz & Frank Dukes]
21. Ice Melts (feat. Young Thug) [Prod. By Supah Mario]
22. Do Not Disturb [Prod. By Boi 1da / Additional Prod. Allen Ritter & Noah “40” Shebib]